10 Local SEO Tips for small business. Grow your business with higher Google rankings
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS CHANNEL
10 Local SEO Tips
1. Find keywords that are relevant for local business and have the location in them
2. Add the keyword in the SEO title of the page
In depth meta tags training – https://youtu.be/OCfhV8gSJ3E
3. Set up a Google my Business account
4. Contact Us page – should have your business name, address and phone number.
5. Footer – should have your business name, address and phone number. Should also list the areas/cities you cover or your top 10 postcodes
6. You need enquiries – so make sure you have contact forms and phone numbers that make it easy for people to contact you.
7. List yourself in Business Directories –
List of Australian Directories – http://www.fruitfulonline.com.au/blog/australian-business-directories-list/
Software for tracking listings in Australia – https://www.mypresences.com/
America, Canada and the UK – https://moz.com/local/overview and https://whitespark.ca/
8. Make sure your business listings are consistent
9. Blogging – SEO tips for Blogging https://youtu.be/RQ3peOP8QdE
10. WordPress – SEO tips for WordPress https://youtu.be/SNCki3uTf3o
Bonus tip – Make YouTube Videos that link to your website
San Diego SEO is the leading SEO agency in all of San Diego, CA. We take pride in moving all of our customers to the top of Google with certainty. You can trust our proven analysis and tactics to move you to the top.
About us and this blog
We are a digital marketing company with a focus on helping our customers achieve great results across several key areas.
Bagpipe music in AdWords? Contributor Mona Elessily lists pros and cons of the new Google AdWords interface as she sees and hears it. The post The new Google AdWords interface is coming soon. Are you ready? appeared first on Search Engine Land. Please visit Search Engine Land for the full article.
An interview series highlighting 2017's award winners: A look at the work they accomplished and the results they achieved. The post Community Corner: Spotlight on Search Engine Land Award Winner DAC Group appeared first on Search Engine Land. Please visit Search Engine Land for the full article.
Publishers are being asked to manage the consent process on behalf of Google. The post To comply with GDPR, Google asks publishers to manage user-data consent for ad targeting in EU appeared first on Search Engine Land. Please visit Search Engine Land for the full article.