Visit http://anthonyhayes.me for more information and some great SEO tips and really simple SEO strategies.
Top SEO Tips When Building A New Website
1. Do Your Keyword Research Right
2. Decide if you want to build an authority site or sniper site
3. Decide on what your monetization will be – adsense, amazon, clickbank, CPA, lead generation or other
4. Buy exact match domain and if not available think about density…Buy an aged domain if possible or buy new domain for 2 or 5 years
5. Map out your site using a mind map or simple excel sheet, categories and silo structure
6. Decide on types of content – It is better to have three types of content on the same page – video, article, image usually works very well when it is possible
7. Add contact, privacy, terms of service, disclaimer and sitemap pages
8 Get Royalty FREE images Cheap!
You can learn more in my new course Rapid Moneysite Empire launching soon
Go To www.kissim.org and sign up
Choosing a high paying niche – reverse engineering other successful sites.
finding offers with multiple income streams in mind
building sites fast
how to set up wordpress sites properly
Core wordpress plugins for seo and google friendly sites
Fast Easy Hands Off SEO:
GEO Targeted where possible
Social Media Links
Link wheels and Pyramids
PROTECT YOUR MONEY SITE.
Membership .00 a month
Watch daily videos – warts and all!
Real SEO from the trenches
Follow Me On:
My Blog About Internet Marketing & SEO
The Maverick SEO Show Podcast on iTunes:
Facebook Fanpage For Latest News & Updates
Without the custom url it is:
Facebook Fanpage For Latest SEO News & Updates
SEO Training Videos & Search Engine Optimization Tips
Finally, An Affordable Premium Press Release Service!
The Ultimate Web 2.0 SEO & Syndication Tools & Strategies
The Fastest Ranking Video SEO Software On The Planet
San Diego SEO is the leading SEO agency in all of San Diego, CA. We take pride in moving all of our customers to the top of Google with certainty. You can trust our proven analysis and tactics to move you to the top.
About us and this blog
We are a digital marketing company with a focus on helping our customers achieve great results across several key areas.
Using content pulled from Google reviews, businesses with verified Google listings can create posters, social media posts, window clings, stickers and more. The post Google’s new #SmallThanks Hub automatically creates digital & printed marketing assets for SMBs appeared first on Search... Please visit Search Engine Land for the full article.
Below is what happened in search today, as reported on Search Engine Land and from other places across the web. The post SearchCap: Google recent searches bug, Google mobile shopping & flight search upgrade appeared first on Search Engine Land. Please visit Search Engine Land for the full article.
Even former Google search executive Matt Cutts calls this new Google search behavior 'super annoying.' This story was updated to say this was a bug and Google is fixing it. The post Updated: Google home page search box now shows you recent searches by default appeared first on Search Engine Land. Please visit Search Engine […]