Seo Articles and Seo Tips For Content Writing. Alex explains how to write search engine optimization articles that help you get ranked and searched for.
1. Keep the content for the articles you write between 400-700 words (you can get away with above 300)
2. Do not use one word generic keywords. Always try to use long tailed keywords.
3. Think of 3 – 4 keywords you want to use and rank for in your article
4. Think of 2 Keyword phrases for each page if your writing content for a website.
5. Add keywords in body of content (do this naturally)
6. Add keywords within the first 165 characters
7. Spread out the keywords naturally. Only use keywords/phrases up to 3 times in the article
Easy to follow video from Alex who kindly explains the best way to go about writing articles. In fact, these principles haven’t changed that much over the last few years. If you can’t be bothered writing your own articles or suffer from writers block, I recommend ‘Killer Content’ seo content writer that comes up with unique content and articles within 5 minutes. You then simply add your keywords into the article. Very effective and helps you create articles fast. Try it at: http://tinyurl.com/EasyContentWriting
Dont forget to post a ‘like’ and subscribe for more really useful seo videos on my Channel. I post a good mix with videos from myself and fellow Seo experts.
Check out my latest video Seo Tips For Google 2016 : https://youtu.be/hLk7eEyoNII
Hope this video was useful, it was created under Creative Commons Licence and edited with Youtube Editor.
Article covered in this video:
search engine optimization articles
seo content writer
writing content for a website
seo content writing
San Diego SEO is the leading SEO agency in all of San Diego, CA. We take pride in moving all of our customers to the top of Google with certainty. You can trust our proven analysis and tactics to move you to the top.
About us and this blog
We are a digital marketing company with a focus on helping our customers achieve great results across several key areas.
If you are new to AMP or are looking to get more from your existing efforts, SMXperts Benu Aggarwal, Eric Enge and Paul Shapiro answer questions and share insights on the latest AMP developments. Please visit Search Engine Land for the full article.