You need a website that:
1. Is mobile friendly
2. Loads quickly
3. Is listed in business directories
4. Is listed on the top social media sites
5. Outperforms your competitors
6. Is optimized correctly
7. Uses embedded video
8. Has clear contact information
9. Uses testimonials
10. Has links from other websites
NEED ANY HELP?
If you noticed your website isn’t setup as effectively as it could be based on the previous slides, don’t worry. We are able to help you fix any of these issues – or you can tackle them alone. Getting clients on Page 1 of Google using the information here has been proven time and time again.
– We are focused on results.
– We have over 9 years of SEO experience.
– We have a lot of happy client testimonials.
– We stay updated on Google algorithm changes.
– We invest in our own online marketing training to ensure we understand upcoming changes.
– We know how to rank!
San Diego SEO is the leading SEO agency in all of San Diego, CA. We take pride in moving all of our customers to the top of Google with certainty. You can trust our proven analysis and tactics to move you to the top.
About us and this blog
We are a digital marketing company with a focus on helping our customers achieve great results across several key areas.
Establishing a baseline and understanding historical trends helps forecast traffic trends and alerts you when traffic changes. Contributor Simon Heseltine lists steps you can take to predict incoming traffic and changes to your site. Please visit Search Engine Land for the full article.