Top On-Page SEO Factors | On-Page SEO Tips | In this lesson we will look at on-page SEO and tips for boosting your site’s search engine rankings using a few simple tweaks.
Full lesson notes: http://affiloramablog.com/seo/on-page-seo-factors/
1. Top shelf, original content. This means at least 25% unique, and preferably 50% or more unique. Duplicate content is a huge no-no when it comes to SEO, so make sure you are publishing at least 25-50% unique content.
2. Put your keyword in the first 50 words on the page. This is where the search engines focus their attention on, so you want to make sure you put your keyword in the first 50 words so they know that your page is about whatever it is about.
3. Use a keyword density of at least 1% and at most 4%.
4. Pay attention to your title tags
5. Use your keywords as internal links
6. Use H1 tags
Let us summarize
In this lesson we talkd about 6 things you can do to help improve your on-page SEO and boost your search engine rankings. These things were:
Use top notch original content (at least 25% original, preferably 50% or more)
Make sure you place your keyword in the first 50 words of your page’s
Keep your keyword density between 1% and 4%. Do not go over 4%
Use your title tags
Use your keyword in your link anchor text
Use H1 tags
San Diego SEO is the leading SEO agency in all of San Diego, CA. We take pride in moving all of our customers to the top of Google with certainty. You can trust our proven analysis and tactics to move you to the top.
About us and this blog
We are a digital marketing company with a focus on helping our customers achieve great results across several key areas.
Below is what happened in search today, as reported on Search Engine Land and from other places across the web. The post SearchCap: Bing ads account linking, scary SEO & duplicate content appeared first on Search Engine Land. Please visit Search Engine Land for the full article.
AMP stands for Accelerated Mobile Pages, Google’s open source initiative to improve web page speed and performance for mobile users. But that speed comes at a cost for digital marketers. AMP eliminates scripts — including the scripts that help you track mobile calls. On October 19, join... Please visit Search Engine Land for the full […]
The holiday season has arrived early for locally focused marketers. Consider the developments that have occurred just in the past week: Google My Business API added new features, including the ability to manage your Google Posts. Facebook announced a number of tools and partnerships supporting... Please visit Search Engine Land for the full article.