For More Information Please Visit http://www.etrafficwebdesign.com.au
WIX SEO Limitations and Tips
WIX is a leading free website building platform. However, the platform has been widely criticised for being SEO unfriendly:
– WIX is built on AJAX which poses a big problem
– It provides limited technical site controls
– No 301 redirection
– NO SEO-friendly blog solution
– WIX’s low-quality designs lead to poor user experience
Apart from that
– Search engines see a WIX site as a single page,
– You can’t have unique title tags and meta descriptions
– You cannot index nested pages
– No support for Google webmaster tools
– No support for Asynchronous Google Analytics
Nevertheless, many small businesses still use WIX. That’s why, we have provided seven tips to help you get the most value from your WIX website:
– Enhance images with image editor
– Personalise page titles
– Customise Google titles for your pages
– Choose your templates wisely
– Link consistently
– Make use of the WIX app market
– Optimise for mobile devices
So, even though WIX isn’t great for SEO, there are still ways of customising your site to deliver your goals. However, considering the complexity of SEO, applying these tips without the guidance of a trained web professional is risky business. Even one little mistake on your part can lead to devastating results.
Find a reputable web agency to optimise your WIX site for the best possible results.
San Diego SEO is the leading SEO agency in all of San Diego, CA. We take pride in moving all of our customers to the top of Google with certainty. You can trust our proven analysis and tactics to move you to the top.
About us and this blog
We are a digital marketing company with a focus on helping our customers achieve great results across several key areas.
Bagpipe music in AdWords? Contributor Mona Elessily lists pros and cons of the new Google AdWords interface as she sees and hears it. The post The new Google AdWords interface is coming soon. Are you ready? appeared first on Search Engine Land. Please visit Search Engine Land for the full article.
An interview series highlighting 2017's award winners: A look at the work they accomplished and the results they achieved. The post Community Corner: Spotlight on Search Engine Land Award Winner DAC Group appeared first on Search Engine Land. Please visit Search Engine Land for the full article.
Publishers are being asked to manage the consent process on behalf of Google. The post To comply with GDPR, Google asks publishers to manage user-data consent for ad targeting in EU appeared first on Search Engine Land. Please visit Search Engine Land for the full article.